Porto Montenegro, Spain
Located in the beautiful protected Bay of Kotor, Porto Montenegro combines a spectacular destination with a world-class, full-service marina.
Berthing at Porto Montenegro offers marina guests and crew a full homeport solution amidst one of the world’s most spectacular cruising grounds.
The marina's 450 berths are complemented by an extensive range of services and amenities winning 5 Gold Anchor recognition from The Yacht Harbour Association (THYA). The marina is also proud to be UNI
EN ISO 14001 and ISO 9001:2008 certified in environmental protection and quality management.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
• 450 berths ranging from 12-250m LOA
• Short and long term berths options (from daily up to 30 years)
• Fuel dock with tax and duty-free fuel (including jet ski pontoon)
• Onsite customs and immigration
• 24hr yacht assistance*
• Multi-lingual marina team
• Chandlery and local repair / maintenance facilities
• Onsite provisioning and bonded warehouse
• Tax-free wine, champagne and spirits
• 24-hour manned and CCTV security*
• Single and 3-phase electricity
• Refuse, grey and black water disposal
• Wifi and fibre optic internet
• Crew Club
*24HR YACHT ASSISTANCE
Dedicated to making your stay as easy as possible, Yacht Assist is Porto Montenegro's team of multi-lingual marina fixers, on-hand 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Via their extensive network of local and international providers they're here to help yacht crew and guests with any task, from mooring customs clearance and provisioning, to car rental and local accommodation. Located within the Marina Office, the team can also be reached on +382 32 660 990.
GPS position: 42˚26.03’N 018˚41.33’E
VHF channel: 71
Marina office: +382 (0) 32 660 990
Porto Montenegro’s marina dock staff are available 24 hours and MUST be contacted before arrival and prior to departure. Upon arrival, please provide the following information:
• Vessel name
• Vessel length
• Berth code (if known)
• Last port of call (if arriving from a foreign port, see customs and immigration section)
ENTERING THE MARINA
The entrance to the marina is marked with red and green lights at night – the green light on the head of N breakwater while the red light is on the head of Jetty 5. Keep clear of Jetty 4 (outer side) due to shallow waters (marked with orange buoys).