PRIVILEGE 450 - TAX PAID
PRIVILEGE 450 - 220,000 GBP - TAX PAID
PRICE JUST REDUCED .........
Privilege 450, 5 Cabin Layout
Location: Costa Blanca South, SPAIN
Current Price: £ 220,000 Tax Paid
When the owner originally purchased this catamaran he was searching far and wide for a well-built catamaran able to take him and his family anywhere in comfort and safety. After a lot of painstaking research and after exploring the other options on the market, in the way of the newer well-known production catamarans available. He felt that the build quality was just not good enough and after much deliberation, with the conclusion that the Privilege was the only vessel that fitted his requirements "they just don't build em like they used too" he felt he would rather purchase an older vessel and completely refit it. The end result is "Graceful Day's".....
Any yacht produced in the Privilege range is renowned for its superb build quality and seakeeping and known as the Rolls Royce of catamarans. This yacht is purposeful and solidly built, a real "ocean crosser".
Without doubt I would rather be doing an ocean crossing in this catamaran with my family than any other modern brand production boat available. I know one of this particular model that has done a circumnavigation and a trip to the Arctic CircleThis sought after model is everything you would expect from a privilege. "Graceful Day's" has undergone a major refit with no expense spared, bristling with new equipment and additions, rewired including LED lighting fitted throughout replaced all the headlining, the list goes on!
The owner has also fitted a new stainless steel arch accommodating a solar array and davits
Check out the Video clips on the links below!
Benefitting from a proper engine room in each hull where you can gain all round easy access to both engines for maintenance, accessed by a hatch set forward safely at the helm station, so not so exposed as many on the aft transom steps.
Sadly the owners' situation has changed and this awesome catamaran is now on the market ready for a new owner to take her off on new adventures.
The engines have had a major rebuild with a new gearbox fitted sail drive collars replace etc, etc, etc, re-upholstered, windows replaced, mast and boom removed and painted white etc, etc, etc. She has also undergone a complete anti-osmosis treatment.
In the marina, she really does sit there like "a rose amongst thorns" looking elegant in comparison to the other catamarans around her.
With her five cabin layout, she would make a great charter option or safe comfortable cruising for a large family. Acres of space and storage inside and out with large flat decks and sunbathing areas.Rarely available, especially in this condition, this is a large catamaran that offers you a lot of boat for your money.
If it was mine!
Really the only thing that lets this boat down is the crazed windows, that would greatly benefit the whole impression of the catamaran if changed, but really this catamaran is as cheap as chips for what it is, simply stunning!
There are a couple of Companies in Europe specialising in these type of window replacement and we are getting some prices in for them to be changed, but we will reflect this in a price increase once done.
I would also get a 5mm plywood sheet screwed on top of the frame epoxy sheathed and painted white fixed under the material to enable to easily walk on top of the bimini rather than balance on the two narrow strips, but most people will be OK with it as it is.
Dry Weight: 9750kg
Builder: Alliaura Marine / Privilege
Accommodation: 5 Double cabins, 2 single cabins, Galley in port hull
Berths: 12 berths Heads: 4 (manual)
Sails, Spars & Rig:
Fully batten main sail
Roller furling head sail
2 x Volvo 50hp inboard saildrive diesel
3 blade propellers
Engine hrs (approx) TBC
ICOM IC421 VHF
Garmin 128 GPS
Raymarine ST6001+ Autohelm
Raymarine Tridata depth finder
Raymarine wind speed & direction
Raymarine SL72 radar
Clock & barometer
Hot water heater
Aqua Base Watermaker 60l/hr
Avon tender with outboard
Fuel: 2 x 200 litres
Water: 3 x tanks 800 litres in total
2 burner LPG stove with oven
Stainless steel bimini top
Lewmar winches 2 x 50st / 2 x 44st, 3 x 40st
230 A/C VAC
7 x 12 volt batteries
MASE 5KVA Generator
18 life jackets
2 x life rings
5 portable fire extinguishers*
6 x electric bilge pumps
2 x manual bilge pumps
Life raft (date unknown)
Flares* & Emergency steering
* Items have not been checked by World Wide Catamarans and cannot be confirmed that they are in date or service date is unknown.
Latest upgrades & improvements
1. Bimini canvas prepared and re-installed
2. 100 meters of new anchor chain
3. Brand new custom fitted cushions made for all of the cockpit seating benches, upper cockpit areas and large custom cushions made for the centre area of the main deck.
4. Engines serviced and water pumps rebuilt (approx. 2000hrs each)
5. Water maker leak resolved and filters serviced.
6. Starboard refrigerator repaired / upgraded.
7. Boat hauled, scraped and bottom re-applied.
8. Both props pulled and reset and zincs replaced.
9. Both rudders pulled and freed of any calcium deposits at bushings.
10. Cleaned bilges and checked all bilge pumps.
11. All through-hull cleaned and freed of any obstruction.
12. Main sail inspected and minor repair made.
13. Sail bag repaired.
14. Deep cleaning of the boat interior and exterior, decks polished.
15. Main shore power connection replaced.
16. Replaced the under counter reverse osmosis water system filters.
17. Replaced 95% of the lighting with LCD bulbs
18. New custom fitted vinyl covered bed cushions in the forward crew berth.
19. Serviced all flushing hand pumps in heads.
20. Running and standing rigging checked.
New trampolines, saloon table, port s/s fuel tank, LED tricolour, windlass control at helm. Also 13 windows replaced (acrylic, not frames) and water + fuel tanks emptied and cleaned.