Wharram Tiki 30- 2001Catamaran
- Year Built 0
- Km 0
- Engine 0 cm3
This Wharram Tiki is an extremely reluctant sale by its Canadian owners.
They only purchased the boat just before lock down and planned a few years sailing in the Mediterranean.
They only stayed on board and had a brief play with the boat before returning to Canada intending to return shortly, but unfortunately life's events have prevented them from getting to the boat, so the tough decision has been to sell.
Coincidence has a part to play in this tale as the previous owner just surprised me as I was writing this description and came to say hi!
Robert and Helen the previous owners and builders have their new catamaran moored on the same dock and have promised to help us with the sale, if anyone needed any help familiarising with the catamaran on purchase as the current owners will not be able to make it.....
They nostalgically still walk by their old friend every day to and from their boat.
The legend is if you cut a Wharram owners head off they will have Wharram stamped through them like Brighton Rock, ha!
Many have as much fun building their catamarans as sailing them.
This one is a really professional build and one of the best Tiki's I have ever seen.
Where ever you wander on the planet you will undoubtably see a Wharram sitting in the marina or at anchor. These sea worthy tried and tested catamarans have a massive following like the VW Camper Cult!
Don't forget wether you have spent 3.5 million on your luxury supercat spending 35,000 on this gem you will be sharing the same view!
Being in Sant Carles De La Rapita with cheap transferable moorings,
This is a micro cruiser with everything on it!
Chances are that your already part of the Wharram following and looking forward to the lifestyle that accompanies it!
The key items that come with Mango are:
- Forestay (2017) bridle (2014) Spectra shrouds (2015) and lazy forestay (2011)
- Main (2016) and furling genoa (2017) almost new condition
- CDI furler reconditioned in 2017
- Hanked no.3 jib, for strong winds, in good condition
- Asymmetric spinnaker (2001) with snuffer (2016) in good condition
- Storm sails in excellent condition
- Rocna and Plough anchors with warp and chain
- Icom VHF DSC Radio with Command Mic in Pod (2017)
- NASA AIS
- NASA combined depth and log
- NASA Navtex receiver
- MLR FX312XC GPS
- Echomax Active XS radar reflector (2011)
- LED tricolour and anchor light
- 4 solar panels rated at 35w each fitted 2014(1) and 2016(3)
- Forgen 1000 wind generator (2011)
- Starboard battery 125 ah(2013), Starboard battery 142 ah(2015)
- LED lights in pod
- Seafeather wind vane steering
- Tillerpilot electronic steering
- Fenders and warps
- Cockpit tent
- Yamaha 8hp outboard
- 12 / 220 v cool box
- Alcohol stove in galley with loads of fuel plus single burner portable gas stove
Please click the link to see a short video